Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sinking In.

I have wisdom teeth! ): ): ):
One of them hurts like ku-ku-jiao, and even caused my cheek to swell a teeny weeny bit.
Which still sucks.
Boohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoo.
Even swallowing is kind of painful, much less chewing.
Though my appetite is still normal, as in still big hahahahaha.
Nothing deters Melissa Lum's appetite muahahahaha.
I just have to eat extra extra extra slow and gently.
Which agains sucks for me.
Cause i usually gobble down my food.
Maybe God's providing me with this golden opportunity to practise some feminine etiquette or whats not bleh.
Hope the pain goes away soon.
If not, I'll have to go for extraction, which is seriously freaking the daylights outta me.
Omg, surgery :/
Mandy(my elder cousin) just told me that most (85%, according to www.aaoms.org/wisdom_teeth.php) wisdom teeth need to be extracted.
Sweet momma!
Im freaking out again.
Im gonna look like a goldfish(swollen cheeks) for i-dont-know-how-many-days.
Even though the liar website says there's only going to be "mild discomfort" yeah right, nice try!
I know its gonna hurt all the way. boohoo luh
Never mind, I'll just brave through it!
Muahahahahahahahahahahahboohooohoohoohoohoohoohoohoo.

Anyway, on a much much much much much much more cheerful note,
Mandy got herself a 10 weeks old puppy.
It's a pom-cross-chihuahua called bearbear.
It's friggin cute i swear!
Shall post a picture of that sweet lil' thang soon. warning: he's really handsome hahahahaha.

I went to have my spectacles customized today.
I chose something black and plain and it cost me, or rather my dad, 150S$.
Thats why I've resolved to take really good care of my new baby hahahahaha.
I'll get it on Monday night woohoo!

Although Dad has agreed to pay for my specs and converse sneakers, he refuses to let me learn korean.
He goes "it's not practical. Learn Japanese."
The thing is, I'm not interested in Japanese at all.
Ugh.
Well, I should feel lucky and contented enough that he still pays for almost all of my expenses and gives me sufficient pocket money.
I have friends whose parents do not give them that.
Sucks for them.


That's all for today.
I have to do my Economics tutorial now.
I'm going out with momma to a charity function tomorrow.
I think that there's gonna be alot of yummy vegetarian food there tomorrow.
Yay, yay, yay, yay, yay!