Sunday, June 28, 2009

Missed me?

Woah.
It's been quite some time since i last blogged.
Seems like I wasn't in a good mood during the last post buahahahahahahaha.
School's starting tomorrow after an extremely short 3-week break so my mood isn't any better.
It's like I havent even had time to blink!
Hahahahahahahahaha.
And the mid-semester tests are tomorrow also.
So that just worsened everything else.
Hahahahahahahahaha.
Okay, why am i laughing hahahahaha.
Anyway, I've thought alot during the holidays.
And have resolved to do some things
Like saving up for my overseas education yay!
And losing weight.
I've got something like a hippo around my waist.
Oh wait, it's not, it's a dinosaur.
Hahahahahahaha.
First paper's MOB tomrrow so life sugs for now.
Need to go mug now.
Yeah.
Ok right now.
Bye.
Now!!!