Sunday, April 26, 2009

Porridge is my new best friend.

I skipped school today.
Apparently last night, when I was applying the disinfectant to my idiotic moronic stupid (well, you get the idea) wisdom tooth, I saw blood and some sticky stuff on the cotton wool.
So, I freaked out, naturally.
And it started to throb and hurt.
My pop got worried, and told me to see the dentist first thing in the morning.

The dentist said that the oozing and bleeding is part of the asshole tooth's growth process.
And advised me to take less traumatizing (soft) foods.
Gre-ate.
So it probably porridge, mee-sua, beancurd and all for me for the next few days or weeks or i-dont-know-how-long-again.
Well, golden weight-loss opportunity.
Hahahahahaha.
He also told me that it's a good time for me to put on braces.
So... I'm trying to gather information on the best dentist to go to.
Anyone who has information like that for me, please approach me okay!
I want affordable and professional service.
If the dentist is a hunk, even better.
Makes the supposed-to-be painful process more bearable.
Hahahahahahaha.