Friday, May 1, 2009

Picking Pace.

Hit the gym today with Sophie.
It was kinda tiring, since this is the first time after 2 weeks of idling and pigging hahahahaha.
The treadmill indicated that I had ran 2.70 km.
I seriously doubt that measurement, so I'm going to find out more about the difference in distance between running on a treadmill and on land.
According to Khoon Geok:
Distance ran on treadmill = 25% of distance ran on land
According to Melvin Loo:
You run more than what is indicated by the treadmill.
Sweet nibblets!
If the former's true, I ran like a mad cow for only 0.675km.
Wow, hahahahahaha, not funny people.
I almost died on that machine hahahaha.
I really need to maintain a more constant routine.
If not, my efforts are going down the drain boohoohoo! i dont want!
But... if it's the latter, I would be running close to 3 km, which is totally kewl!!!
I finally bought the converse sneakers I eyed a few weeks back.
I'll take a picture of my baby for you all soon :D
It goes with almost everything so yay!
I dont have to wear anti-climax looking flip flops to school already muahahahaha
This weekend's going to be very packed for me.
With quite a bit of homework and reading up to do(boo!), and a quick shopping spree with debs and laiyee tomorrow(yay!).
I need need need need need need need more shorts and skirts.
I've been rewearing the only 2 shorts I have (seriously pathetic and tear-jerking hahaha)
And I hope to get a nice dress also, or dresses hehehehehehehe.
Agendas:
1. Stupid IDEA final product design and powerpoint slides (I've already thought of what to make, so... not that bad. I dont have any idea how to make it, so... very bad. It bloody takes up 30% of my total assessment. Kukujiao! )
2. Economices: Tutorial 2
3. Statistics: Tutorial 1 (and 2???)
4. MOB: Researching on groups/teams and decision-making. yawns.
5. ITAB: Group work.
An extremely busy week ahead )':
Should I go for Poly 50 training on Monday???
But I'll be damn shag...
Ugh, I'll have to reconsider first.
I need to go battle with Zbrush already.
Har! (does karate chop pose)