Thursday, May 7, 2009

Momentum

ZBRUSH IS FINALLY OVER!
WOOHOO!
YEE HAAA!
I never expected myself to actually come up with a product with that friggin' shitty kukujiao thang muahahahahaha.
Initially, I thought that my product and presentation was acceptably good. (I just got corrected on the 'not bad' by 2 critics. Shall reveal their identities later )
But, the bimbo teacher of mine didnt catch what my design was about __
Basically, my design - I call it "The Ferris Wheel - kinda lame i know - is made up of 6 units that can rotate in a circle like a Ferris wheel.
The units are like square shelves, where you can place anything on it.
But!
BUt!
BUT!
That dim woman thought that my darling Ferris wheel was meant to elevate children.
Nimcompoop her.
Ugh.
Forget it pfffffffft.

Anyway, school is officially going full swing with the beginning of the CCA trials.
I joined the Sports Club with the girls,
And then Sophie and I just enrolled ourselves for the Dance Clinic.
The seniors tending the booth were unexpectedly, and extremely cold and unfriendly and sinister-looking.
How nice.
We felt like we were being looked down on.
Their expressions seemed to be telling us "Hurrrr, another 2 dancer-wannabes".
Hello, Im not a wannabe.
I AM a dancer.
I'll show you I tell ya!!!
I have to start preparing my body for dancing again.
It's been more than half a year I've stopped.
Ugh, it's gonna be a painful painful painful beginning.
I told Li Ern that I'll be screaming like a strangled chicken if I were to start doing splits.
Like... pok pok pok pok pok pok pok pok KEH!!!
Hahahahahaha (I just made Sophie and Zikun laugh :D And upon seeing this sentence, the cold-hearted Toh Zikun just denied it. Liar!)

I havent blogged for quite a few days.
And this post was possible because I'm meeting momma for dinner later.
And I dont wanna go to the trouble of going home and returning to AMKHub again.
We're having hongkong cuisine muahahahahahahaha.

Okay, byebye.
(Abrupt-ending style)