Saturday, May 9, 2009

Finally, A Breakdown.

Ugh, I ruined my own weekends! )':
It began on Friday.
I felt exceptionally tired.
Not the sleepy kind of tired, but the seriously drained-of-every-ounce-of-energy kind.
That's why I insisted on sitting down in the MRT on the way back home.
And I actually started coughing in school.
I hardly ever cough.
So I thought ... that's it.
And true to my expectations, I fell sick at night.
I was feverish by the time I went to sleep.

Saturday sucked so much for me.
It's been quite a while since I've fallen sick.
And I seriously hate feeling so weak and feebly and sleepy and horrible and hideous.
My skin was like wax okay.
And I even had one swollen eye to top of the already depressing combo.

Anyway, the weird thing was, I was craving for cakes.
Like those you can buy from small bakeries at 1 buck plus plus plus.
And they come in flavours like walnut, coffee and pandan and and and...
But I couldnt eat, and still cant eat.
Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh.

Thank God, the fever's subsided this morning.
But I'm having a runny nose and bad throat now and still look like shit.
Great.
I wanna skip school tomorrow luh.
Tsk.
I don't have enough time to finish up the darn tutorials!
And there's a five hour break in school tomorrow.
I might just die in school pffft.