Monday, May 11, 2009

Still alive & kickin' (O.K, maybe not kickin')

I finally got to see my favourite TCM doctor this morning!
Omg, touched to tears.
I've been waiting to see him since Friday night!
From high fever to no fever hahahahahahahaha, ok not funny, its kinda brutal for me.
Saturday was Vesak Day, so he wasn't open.
On Sunday, my fever just vanished and I felt considerably better.
So I concluded that I didn't need to see Dr.Tan already.
Until night-time, when he had already returned home, my fever returned full force at 38.8.
Almost fried my brains I tell ya.
I was breathing fire already hahahahahaha.

Monday was kinda bad for me.
The fever was still in the 38 range.
And I had to walk to a market in another neighbourhood to visit the Chinese physician there because Dr.Tan(the one at my neighbourhood market) rests on Monday.
When we finally reached (finally for me that is!), my mom and I found out that that stupid clinic's closed too.
Oh ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho.
I almost cussed out loud.
I have no friggin' idea why most TCMs rest on Monday.
WHY MUST THEY REST ON MONDAY?!
WHY MUST DR.TAN REST ON MONDAY?!
WHY MUST HE REST ON A DAY THAT I NEEDED HIM SO MUCH?!

Fortnunately, by night, the fever was starting to subside and I was regaining my strength.
Yay! wonder woman back in the game lol.
And when I mean regain my strength, it means standing up for 1 minute without feeling uncomfortable.

Last night was an extremely ... ... ... ... tough night for me.
I don't know how to explain exactly.
It's like having nightmares.
Just that I experienced them awake. (And it's not monsters coming alive in my home ok)
Ugh, it felt like I was going insane already.
Weird, really really weird.

O.K, I have to end here already.
Lots of things waiting for me to do.
Screw MOB, theres a major presentation next week and my group hasn't met up yet!
And then there's PACC, ITAB, ABC, XYZ and 123!
Sweet nibblets.

Get well soon Stephenie!
Dont push yourself too hard.
Take things easy, and you'll find that you're on the road to recovery! :D
I love you!