Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Drained!

(IDEA lesson ongoing ... ... :X)
It's been quite some time since I blogged.
Life's extremely busy and demanding recently.
So I've been walking about like a zombie and laughing less and still eating alot.

1) MOB PBL Presentation
All I can say is: Thank God This Is Over.
This has been the longest presentation of my existence(55 slides) and it sucked big time.
I just felt like giving up throughout.
My members were stumbling all over their speeches, and we exceeded the time limit for the presentation. So...
(Note to self: Be more assertive in future projects. Need to cultivate team spirit.)

2) SDZ Dance Clinic
I think this is probably the reason why my morale has dipped.
It was pretty fun on the overall, since im starting to dance again after half a year.
But something unfortunate happened to me. (No wonder my right eyelid kept twitching before that ahahahahaha)
My left leg cramped during the modern dance section.
It hurt like fug, seriously.
The kind that renders you helpless and crippled.
I was friggin embarassed luh o.k! ):
A male senior had to offer to carry me, but of course, i said "noooooooooooo! I move myself! I move myself!"
Walao eh, big brother, if you fail to lift me, or give that strained face, I'm gonna turn suicidal. Hahahahaha.
But nice guy la that dood.
Thanks uh, Allen!
I finally got to see "flower mulan's" boyfriend dance. (I think she's gonna squeal at the 'boyfriend' word hahahahaha)
And the hiphop teacher was so hot.
Her name's Mel, and she's just darn pretty and cool and funky and everything i'm not. Dang!

Anyway, the best event of this week's that I got to see Ang Li Ern!
Woohoooooooooo.
But I felt like I had disappointed and embarassed her at the clinic :( sniffs hard.
Ugh. Never mind. Need-to-get-over-that.
She dances beautfiful now anyway.
Im happy for you teddy! :D :D :D

O.K, babe needs to go back to lessons.
Final shoutout: Im t-i-r-e-d!