Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happiness

What happens when you have the best friends in the world?
You'll be enjoying extreme bliss, just like me.

I cant thank my girls enough for everything they've done for me.

There's Sophie, the blur thang that keeps giving me horrible nicknames like 'Smelmon'.
Thank you for standing by me all these years.
Although you drive me crazy sometimes, but because of you, im never lonely.
For that, I love you tons.

Then there's Lai Yee.
Another girl that has stuck with me for 6 years.
I wonder all the time, why do I deserve such a wonderful friend like you.
You've been the best friend, companion, confidante and soulmate to me.
Thank you so much, for being by my side.
For that, I love you tons.

Stephenie, the beautiful girl that I've always been secretly envious of.
Other than being a fabulous friend that has brought me so many good memories, shes the best work and dance partner I can ever find.
I'm so glad that we've found the comfort in each other's company that we had almost lost forever for the last 2 years.
I cant be more grateful than having you by my side.
For that, I love you tons.

There's Meihua, the girl with special mood swings hahahahahaha.
Eccentric at times, but warm and motherly at times.
We've never been very close, but her presence always mattered to me.
Like on my birthday.
If you hadn't been present to surprise me, I might just find myself disappointed.
I love you tons, regardless.

There's Zikun, the most recent addition to my happiness hahahahaha.
She looks unfeeling and cruel and sadistic, but she's actually one of the warmest, kindest and sweetest person on the planet.
Hahahahaha.
Although she gives me the most painful pinches, she never fails to make my day, every single one in school.
Im so sorry for calling you 'Chicken Kun' all the time (hahahahaha) and suaning your moles (hahahaha x2), but I really cannot resist teasing you because your reactions are hell funny.
So please, feel free to pinch me (not so hard la dey) and we'll be quits.
I love you!

There's Wanli.
She smacks my butt real hard and laughs into my face all the time, but I can't help enjoy her presence.
She's one real friend that's willing to go through everything with you.
She gives the sweetest presents, and more importantly, she writes the most touching stuff.
Hahahahahaha.
I was damn touched by your birthday card to me okay.
I love you so much girl!

Jiaqi and Lijia (sharp house!)
I've never been on close terms with both of them, until this year.
They make me laugh til my sides hurt everytime we meet (especially lj, shes a crack up i tell ya).
And although our friendship has just begun to blossom, they've already become an undeniable part of my life.
I hope to share many more crazy-laughing-moments with you two in the future to come.
And I love you both!

Turning 17 has become one of the best memories I will ever have, because of you all.
I wish, with all my might, that we'll always stay together.
And our kids will call each other "Aunty!"
Hahahahahahahaha.
Okok, think too far.
XD XD XD XD XD XD