Monday, July 6, 2009

Going strong

An extremely exhausting day today.
The day started for me at 8 am, all the way to 6 pm.
With no time to rest in between cause' we had to complete our ITAB project, which is due this Thursday.
But all hail the four of us, we managed to finish up the practical section.

I am so addicted to 'We Got Married' now.
Specifically the Joongbo couple.
So is Chicken and Jiaqi.
They're the sweetest couple ever on screen!
And it's all real, no acting or whatsoever.
I fell in 'love' with Hwang Bo.
Shes one of the most fabulous woman I've ever come to know since.
Shes pretty, and not to mention her beautiful figure (duh, shes a model!).
But more importantly, she has the attributes of an extremely attractive woman.
Shes free-spirited and funny and spontaeneous and sentimental.
She cooks damn friggin' well and does alot of charity work on her own accord.
And she treats Hyun Joong the best!
Boy, do i want to be like her.
Hahahahahahaha.
Im sinking in already.
Hwang Bo FTW!

I wonder how long this one will last.
Seems pretty hopeless to me.