Saturday, July 11, 2009

Im such a disappointment to myself.

Yesterday was my first lesson with Ryan.
He's such a joy to learn from.
And boy, is he an amazing dancer.
Whenever he demonstrates the moves, ill just get captivated by him.
Damn.
The class started with core-strengthening exercises that were slightly easier than I had expected honestly.
Though nonetheless exhausting and torturous.
Sophie made it out to be so scary hahahaha.
We also learnt choreography from him, to Michael Jackson's 'Man in the Mirror'.
The choreo's awesome.
But...
I wonder if it's because i've yet to adapted to his style, or i simply sug.
I just couldnt carry off the dance.
So i felt deflated and frustrated most of the time.
Im supposed to look well-practiced, but the girl in the mirror looks like she's never danced before.
Ughhhhhhh.

After dance was JB with momma
Routine shopping and eating
I got myself this super chio waterbottle, but... ... i kinda ruined it a little just now.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Forget it hurrrrrrrr not!

The alarm is sounding already, i really really really need to study now.
I'll consider drinking Chicken Essence on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
The days when I'm living zombie.
But the smell of it scares me.