Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hungry for ______.

Ugh, Blogger is so damns screwed now.
I cant even choose my own font ._.

Anyway, it's Sunday, so im feeling extremely moody now because school starts tomorrow.
Lectures, tutorials, homework, revision, long and boring MRT rides, heavy laptop, projects, Poly50,dance sessions etc.
Im always so drained at the end of each week, with barely enough time during the weekends to recuperate and re-energize.
But life's like that I guess.
There's no easy way out.

The semstral exams are coming in a month's time.
There's alot to be revised,clarified, memorised, practised...
Especially economics, ugh ugh ugh.
But thank God, Dr.Alex is a wonderful lecturer.
At least I'm not completely clueless.
And then there's MOB, with 9 chapters to memorise.
Hurray not.

I was dying to use the lappy halfway through economics tutorial just now.
Bad, bad, bad. Real bad.
Hahahahahaha.
It was boring the daylights outta me, so I decided to come on to do MOB tutorial instead.
But upon looking at it, Im doubly bored hahahahahaha.

Dance yesterday was awesome \m/.
Warm-up was way way way relaxing (secretly relieved lol, bad again).
We learnt a new choreo again.
Beautiful, but again, Im trying to grasp how to really perform it.

We watched the seniors perform their choreography for Waves 14.
Li Ern's was freaking awesome.
Sophie and I were like gawking at her friends and her.
Hahahahahahahaha.
We even looked possessed lol.
Im so proud of her! XD
(Why am i speaking like a proud mother? .__.)

Okay, I need to start on the tutorials waiting for me already ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh.

Despite all the complaints, I'm secretly relieved that there are so many things pre-occupying me.
I need to stop thinking about stupid things and acting emo.
Hahahahahahahaha.
I need to become laughy Melissa again.