Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wild Horses

Okay, this is the second time I'm typing this darn blog post.
Damn Blogger!
Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Anyway, I was just saying:

Dance today was poop-shagging.
Gladys really pushed us today for the 4 hours or so.
We did 100 crunches, 50 male push-ups, turns, plies, dont-know-how-many turns and kicks.
It was crazy i tell ya.
We were so shagged before we even did any choreo.
But I guess we have to start building our stamina for Waves14.
So I invented a method today to make stretching more bearable.
Just scream "I'll take it alllllllll!!!!" with a manly voice.
Hahahahahahaha.
I know its stupid, but it worked for me.
I somehow felt stronger and could take more pain.
In fact, I wanted to take more pain.
Hahahahahahaha.
I told Sophie that I was beginning to enjoy the pain.
She looked at me weird and told me I was sadistic hahahahahaha.

This week's been extremely... ... confusing for me.
Ive been feeling depressed and happy all at the same time.

Depression.
For a few days, home became a source of stress, anger and frustration for me.
The feelings were partly directed at myself too.
But it's all over already.
I guess.

Happiness and a lil bit of excitement.
I braced myself and got to the bottom of the matter.
Things weren't what I thought they were to be.
I felt immense relief.
Much much much more relieved than I had expected myself to feel.
And I got to see you, finally, after 3 weeks.
I was so nervous and happy and stunned.
But behind these blissful feelings, I feel a lil sad.
The differene between us is huge.
You're way beyond my reach.
Too perfect, too capable.
Only a wonderful girl would look fit beside you.
Honestly, im just pathetic.
Im barely pretty and totally unglam.
Theres nothing about me that matches up to you.
Yet I still think.
Ugh.

Wild horses, I wanna be like you
Throwing caution to the wind
I'll run free too
Wish I could recklessly love
Like im longing to
Wanna run like the wild horses
Run like the wild horses